Your contribution to the African Studies Program:
- provides essential funding for student programs such as those in Tanzania, Kenya and South Africa, where students engage in cutting-edge cross-disciplinary research in the areas African history, cultures, and political and economic development;
- educates the next generation of leaders and innovators making an impact on the African continent; and
- enables us to deliver high-impact events and public dialogue on the most pressing issues related to every region of the continent.
Online Giving Form
- Gift Information: Please fill out all applicable sections.
- Select if you want a one-time or recurring donation.
- The Designation Section directs the donation to a specific cause. To direct your gift to AfSP, type “African Studies Program” into the box next to “Other Designation.”
- The blue designations box is for you to choose to make your gift anonymous or in memory (or honor) of a loved one.
- If your gift will be matched by an employer, you have included Georgetown in your estate, or you are fulfilling a pledge by making this gift, please check the applicable box(es).
- To be more specific about where your donation will go, add details in the Special Instructions.
- Please ignore the Appeal Code box in this section.
- The Personal Information fields need to be filled in as completely as possible.
- Payment Information: Please enter your credit card data. Online donations made be made using Visa, American Express, or MasterCard.
- Review: Please review your donation information for accuracy.
- Confirmation: This page will include a link to a receipt that you can print out for your records.